I'm native to Kenosha, WI. My studio, Estudio Aurora, is located in Racine, WI at the Racine Business Center. Dubbed the 16th St Studios, the Racine Business Center is a business incubator filled with 50+ artist's with varying mediums and other small businesses.
My photographic experience includes using both traditional SLR's and DSLR cameras. Currently, I use a Pentax K7 DSLR camera and switch out various lenses. I've worked in darkrooms, worked with digital photo editing software, and utilized photo studio equipment and settings. I've gained much of my photography experience through schooling and freelance work.
* North Metro Technical College - Acworth, GA
* University of Wisconsin Parkside - Kenosha, WI
* Inter-state Studios - Burlington, WI
* Various freelance jobs and studio work and experimentation
My photographic work has been exhibited at local art galleries and performance venues.
* Artists Gallery - Racine, WI
* Fusion - Kenosha Performing Arts Association - Kenosha, WI